If you’re worried about coming to Krazy Kids with concerns of COVID-19, we understand. Our own children play here so we know as a parent what concerns you have. We have made significant changes to our daily operations.
Our capacity has been significantly cut back which means we have a whole lot of space for a whole lot less people.
We are following all guidelines set forth by the Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce. In order to meet these guidelines; we are asking our guests to do their part, too. Please read our COVID-19 guidelines before booking your party or visiting us.
Below are a few other changes you may notice when you return visit to Krazy Kids:
- REDUCED CAPACITY – allowing less people in the building at one time and allowing more room to be Krazy!
- DEDICATED & TRAINED STAFF – increased cleaning and outstanding guest service is our priority.
- FACE MASKS – all guests and employees are required to wear face coverings while in the building (toddlers under 36” are exempt).
- CONTACTLESS ENTRY – guests are encouraged to fill out their waivers and purchase admission online prior to their visit to allow for contact-free admission.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – it is recommended that all people in our facility maintain a 6′ distance from one another as much as possible. Tables are spread out allowing for more room between guests.
- SANITIZATION STATIONS – we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility so guests may sanitize before and after using any equipment.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE – we will be serving all food and beverages in single use, disposable containers and have removed all communal and self-serve items, such as condiments and ice cream. Please ask one of our friendly staff members for anything you need and they will be happy to assist you.
- HEALTH CHECKS – we will be performing daily health checks on all staff members to ensure no one is coming to work when sick. As always, we ask that any guest with flu or cold like symptoms refrain from entering our facility. A temperature check will be given to each guest entering Krazy Kids.